"Date Night with Your Kids"
Re-Launching May 12th, 2014
Learning to dance is a very important part of a child's growth just like math and science. Kids can use what they learn through dancing as a way to express their feelings and communicate with their body. After speaking with many of the parents that take our classes we are proud to present a night where your kids get to spend quality time with you in a fun and comfortable environment.
Benefits for kids who learn salsa:
- Builds endurance and stamina, creativity & self-esteem
- Develops co-ordination of mind and muscle
- Encourages good poise, regardless of age
- Promotes confidence and self-assurance
- Thorough way to exercise
- Is a great social asset which will help them during the difficult teen years and into adult-hood
- The most important thing - You are going to be the coolest parent in your kids school!
July 14th, 2014
August 11th, 2014
September 8th, 2014
Class time 8pm - 9pm!!!
Adults - $7.00
Children - $4.00
316 West Erie Street
*Patron's Hacienda restaurant will allow anyone under 21 years of age to stay until 10pm on these special nights.
We hope to see you in class and we look forward to meeting your children.